I’ve always been the kind of person to plan. I shoot for my goals and don’t give up easily… But, with that in mind, I’ve also always been the person to come up with back up plans too.
Here are some goals I have put in place for myself in the next year in no particular order (and a half? I mean… wiggle room is great.)
- continue to achieve my fitness goals (I’m proud to say I’ve been consistent so far, so lets keep that up!)
- get some of my work published (short stories, poetry, and non-fiction.)
- graduate (this one is a given, and on track.)
- get an internship in editing/publishing (or a full-time job preferably.)
- buy a Jeep Wrangler (and hopefully start customizing it.)
- surround myself with positivity (no more insecurity, no more toxic people.)
- be confident in myself and my abilities without second thoughts (getting better already!)
- travel (anywhere, anytime. I crave adventure.)
I try to set goals that aren’t outlandish or unrealistic. I try to live within my means and do all I can to be a better person. For most of my life, I have not focused on myself very well. So, why not start being better about that now?
I hope this has maybe inspired some of you to also make a list of personal goals that you’d like to achieve in the next year or two. Good luck to you all!